Rachel Reid is a Diploma Certified Polestar Pilates instructor in both Mat and Studio.
Rachel has a background in dance and experience in the health industry. She was introduced to Pilates at the age of 13, through dance to gain strength and flexibility. Rachel’s background as a performing artist in dance and dance teaching led her to the natural progression of becoming a Pilates instructor. Rachel also completed a Bachelor of Applied Science in Health Information Management with Honours at the University of Sydney and has worked in hospitals and Health Services. When she sustained a hamstring injury through dance Rachel experienced the benefits of Pilates and physiotherapy for rehabilitation.
Rachel relocated from Sydney to the North Coast in 2011 and commenced Pilates training with Dav Cohen to become a certified Polestar Pilates instructor in 2013. As of 2019, Rachel is also a Polestar Pilates Mentor for the Comprehensive course.
Rachel is passionate about Pilates and loves seeing clients achieve their goals and improve their strength, flexibility and wellbeing.
- Diploma of Polestar Pilates Studio and Rehabilitation Method
- Certificate IV in Polestar Pilates Matwork Instruction Method.
- Polestar Pilates Studio Mentor
- Pilates Alliance Australasia - Level 1 Full Membership
- Certificate IV in Dance Teaching and Management
- Licentiate Teacher Diploma - Australian Teachers of Dancing
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Health Information Management with Honours University Of Sydney Cumberland Campus
- Diploma Fulltime Performing Arts David Atkins Dynamite Dance Studios Sydney